Thursday, February 18, 2010

something borrowed.


My parents sent me my film from Jennie's wedding and I finally got it today. In the whirlwind of Christmas, and the wedding, and packing to come here I don't think I even got to look at them. So here are some pictures of my beautiful sisters right before Jennie walked down the aisle. I wish the photographer had seen her in that room, but at the same time I'm glad he didn't because I got to spend the last few moments in the bridal room, just me and my BIG sis, on her big day. That was one of the most beautiful days of my life and I think the moments intertwined with these pictures were among my favorite parts. Missing my sisters! Love you. 



beautiful bride, moments before.





beautiful Jennifer





         beautiful little Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment