Thursday, February 25, 2010

having some issues


extra strength tylenol, ice and elevation

Last Saturday we went grocery shopping in Gort, and from there me and my crazy friend Brittany went to Limerick! The first night we were there we went to see Avatar and got Chinese food and we met up with a couple of her Irish friends. The next night we went to this club called "The Lodge" where all of the kids from University of Limerick go out dancing and partying. I was trying to dance like my friend Max. I can't begin to explain the way he dances, but it's SO funny- I lost my voice laughing at him a couple weekends ago when we went dancing in Kinvara. I will take a video of it sometime if he will let me to show you all. This link might begin to encompass it. Anyway, I tried to dance like him, and I rolled my ankle pretty badly on the dance floor. I kind of knew it was bad, but I also knew how funny my fall was so I was just laughing really hard and then I went and sat down. The next day it was sore a bit, but I tried to walk it off. Monday and Tuesday I ignored the pain and walked to and from school which was not the smartest thing because yesterday and today have been pretty tough. I've been eating Extra Strength tylenol like M&Ms and icing my feet all day. I think when my ankles rolled, the pressure may have stressed a tendon in both of my feet. Anyway, I've been alternating ice and heat all day and its really painful, but I can't help but laugh at the situation. Anyway, not to alarm anyone, just wanted to share another story of my unending grace. If it doesn't get better by tomorrow I'm going to probably see the doctor, but I'm trying to avoid that at all costs-I am not a fan of doctors. Anyway, Don't worry, it was funny, it's okay to laugh at me. Love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment