Saturday, March 20, 2010

thanks skype.











Staying in touch has been pretty easy for the most part. I don't talk to anybody too, too often, but I've been lucky that people have caught me on skype at random parts of the day. Anyway, 
these are just some pictures of skyping with people from home taken by my computer- I'm lucky to have people wondering how I'm doing! So thanks :)



                      I asked Martin where he kept
a picture of me in his studio. 
He responded with this crazed doll.

Martin

Champies!

Ashley's view from her window in Italy!

Dave!


My sassy girlfriend, Holly





Martin <3


I was showing Goose the picture I have 
On my wall of us at Sophomore Homecoming, that he HATES.



martin, embarrassed because
he was in public and I made him speak to me.

Goose doesn't understand computers.
He looks a little crazed here.

Jason's book.


Jason! <3


Matt teaching in Detroit. I danced with those 
kids via internet to "Get Low" by "Lil Wayne"-
Matt was not pleased. It was fun.


When Nick came to visit me from Paris, we had 
a skype reunion with friends back home at CCS.
          It was lovely. I miss them so much.

Mr. Man showing off his skills! The second day
he was walking! 


Mom and Laura. <3

Teasing Collin. 

My girl. :) 


Collin playing with the toy I gave him for his 
bday before I left, because I am missing him turning 1 :(

         Baby boy- getting so big!
and Bro and Sis :) <3


Mike and Tina! Missin' youuuuu!


           Ashley in Italy!

Jason and Albert with a Gas Tank in the Photo Lab?


Grandpa Rich! So happy I got to skype with him.
He seemed amazed by skype, as we all should be!

David and Holly 

Coolgrannie the first time we skyped!
She was so excited! <3


Ga-Stress Out again.

Martin showing me his movie on YOUtube.
(very good) :)


Sassy Holly

Collin's Huge tooof! another new development.


I love him so much! i can't stand it.
Cannot wait to squeeze him.


Krater, Casey, Mike and Matt from MSU. 

Kevin and Albert in Detroit

No comments:

Post a Comment