Sunday, March 28, 2010

Love from Michigan.

              your package in Ireland! :) 

Saturday when I got back home from a shopping trip to Gort I received a St. Patrick's Day package from Mike and Jen. It absolutely made my day. Mrs. Lenhart also snuck some goodies into the package and her confetti shamrocks are not all over my room, and I like it. Lots of beautiful pictures of the cutest baby in the world, my nephew Collin, and just pieces of home that made me feel so good. Thanks again Mike and Jen :) Love you so much. 


so adorable! miss you all so much!




         I miss him so much, I can't stand it!


wearing this to the pub next time I go. :)

I needed this!

  basic necessities for living in Ireland.



Mike's thoughtful addition to the package. 

address

No comments:

Post a Comment