Monday, April 12, 2010

Life Update:

outtake from a photo shoot I was working on for my Advanced Photo Class!



Hello. :) 

Well, I am on my second to last week here in Ballyvaughan. I am finishing up printing my work for our Art Show which is Saturday. Each of us have our own exhibition within our studio space. I am happy with the work I've done this semester. I feel like my brain has expanded getting out of the CCS bubble and I'm refreshed and ready to go back to CCS with a new look at photography, and the things I like to do. Next week we don't have class but it's just a week of tidying things up and getting organized before we all head our separate ways. 
I will be going from Dublin to Florence to see my friend Ashley, from CCS, and then with her to Spain (Barcelona), and then I will end up in Ireland for around 8 days to meet Dave, (brother) and travel around the southern part of the country, and maybe see some family! Lots of things happening- but trying to soak up the last few weeks here. I will be home one month from today! I am excited about moving on from Ballyvaughan, and about the next few trips, hanging out with Dave in Ireland, and getting home to see my family, who I've missed very much! Love you all. Take Care.

No comments:

Post a Comment